Lead Cinematic Technical Artist at Creative Assembly
Brighton, United Kingdom
Technical Artist with almost 7 years of production experience who's seeking an opportunity to work within a creative environment and with a skilled team where I can gain experience and continue doing what I enjoy, that is bringing characters and stories to life.
IMDB Profile: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm6834772/
LinkedIn Profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/raveenrajadorai
Specialties: Rigging, Tool development & Animation
Facial Rigging & AnimationRiggingCharacter AnimationMaya APIPythonPython ScriptingMel Scripting3D ModelingPipeline DevelopmentTool DevelopmentPyQT
Outlaws of the old west
Thar Be Monsters
Godzilla: Planet of the Monsters
Supervising Rigger (for only a few assets)
Silver Ant - Polygon Pictures Inc
Star Wars: Jedi Challenges (AR)
Technical Animator (Rigging)
Schell Games (For Disney)
Seasons of Heaven
Any Arts Production
Mila Film Crew
SA Polygon Pictures Inc.
The World of Lexica
Lead Cinematic Technical Artist at Creative Assembly (SEGA)
Horsham, United Kingdom
Senior Cinematic Technical Artist: Feb 2019 to Jul 2020
Lead Cinematic Technical Artist: Aug 2020 to Present
Supervising Rigging TD / Head of Rigging at SA - Polygon Pictures Inc.
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
February 2013 - February 2019
Rigging TD: Feb 2013 to Jan 2016
Lead Rigging TD / Assistant Head of Rigging: Jan 2016 - Jan 2017
Supervising Rigging TD / Head of Rigging : Jan 2017 - Present
* Solve setups for complex assets
* Support, manage and develop team.
* Plan and schedule assets.
* Manage and meet the quality standards for each project.
* Develop tools for production
Technical Artist/Animator at Freelance
January 2011 - February 2013
Fulfilling freelance contracts for Technical art and animation.
* Rigging of provided assets (Ranging from standard and non-standard character and props).
* Animation for characters and props.
* Meeting the standard of quality (and beyond, if possible within the deadline) required by the clients.
* Pipeline support
* Tool development to aid in the process of asset production (using Python)
* Schell Games
* Tau Films
* Any Arts Production