Specialties: Rigging, Tool development & Animation
* Rigging of characters
* Pipeline support and development
* DCC Tooling
* Troubleshoot and solve issues that come up in engine
Senior Cinematic Technical Artist: Feb 2019 to Jul 2020
Lead Cinematic Technical Artist: Aug 2020 to Present
* Manage and mentor team.
* Spearhead advancing technology for Cinematics
* Identify and reduce tech debt
* Find and improve workflows
* Communicating and working together with other departments.
I also hold the role as Lead Product owner for our in house cinematic tools. Responsibilities for this include:
* Manage the growth of the tools for the users
* Communicate needs with the users and developers
* Building documentation and proposals for new features or things that need to be fixed
* Working with the developers improve UX and features.
* Test workflows and report bugs
Rigging TD: Feb 2013 to Jan 2016
Assistant Head of Rigging: Jan 2016 - Jan 2017
Head of Rigging : Jan 2017 - Present
* Supervising teams and shows
* Solve setups for complex assets
* Support, manage and develop team.
* Plan and schedule assets.
* Manage and meet the quality standards for each project.
* Develop tools for production
Fulfilling freelance contracts for Technical art and animation.
* Rigging of provided assets (Ranging from standard and non-standard character and props).
* Animation for characters and props.
* Meeting the standard of quality (and beyond, if possible within the deadline) required by the clients.
* Pipeline support
* Tool development to aid in the process of asset production (using Python)
* Schell Games
* Tau Films
* Any Arts Production